We help bootstrap devopsdays events
We exist for two reasons
- To lower the barrier of entry for running a devopsdays conference in Australia.
- Provide continuity between organising teams
Devops Australia provides:
- Seed funding to pay deposits
- Event insurance
- A template budget
- Template sponsorship packages
- Coaching and support for organising teams
We have supported devopsdays events in Australia since 2014
These events include:
We need your help to run devopsdays events
You should volunteer to organise and run a devopsdays because:
- It looks good on your resume
- You’ll exercise a different set of skills
- It’s an opportunity to give back to the community
You just need to bring yourself (or even better, a team).
We’ll help you with budget, venue, date, and sponsors.
To volunteer, email us at
The boring bits
Devops Australia is an incorporated association registered in Victoria, Australia.
Our ABN is
35 167 927 157.
We don’t run for profit, and are a team of five volunteers.